You may use the LoyaltyGames name and its graphical representation (“LoyaltyGames Logo”) to refer to the Loyalty and Gamification World Championships only in accordance with these LoyaltyGames Logo Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
The LoyaltyGames Logo is among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines will provide you with conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use. However, preserving and strengthening our identity can only be achieved through your understanding and cooperation in using the LoyaltyGames Logo consistently throughout the world.
The LoyaltyGames Logo is a typed drawing in a deliberate font and colours. There is only one rendition of the LoyaltyGames Logo to be used, available upon request. Care should be taken to provide sufficient contrast between background color and the LoyaltyGames Logo to ensure good contrast and clear legibility.
In order to ensure sharp reproductions of LoyaltyGames Logo, the width of the LoyaltyGames Logo should not be printed smaller than 30 pixels high minimum.
Area of Non-Interference
The area of non-interference is a clear zone around the LoyaltyGames Logo. In order to ensure visibility and impact and to present the LoyaltyGames Logo without competition from other typographical or graphical elements.
Avoiding Improper Use of the LoyaltyGames Logo
- Never reproduce the LoyaltyGames Logo from unauthorized artwork.
- No modifications to the LoyaltyGames Logo, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings are permitted.
- Never present the LoyaltyGames Logo using negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction.
- Never confine the LoyaltyGames Logo tightly in a band or bar.
- Never present other seals, logos or other marks in close proximity to the LoyaltyGames Logo.
- Do not use the LoyaltyGames Logo in association with any third party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the LoyaltyGames Logo.
- Do not use the LoyaltyGames Logo outside the relationship agreed upon by LoyaltyGames and PSCL Pty Ltd.
Use of the LoyaltyGames Logo on the Internet
The LoyaltyGames Logo will be provided by LoyaltyGames and must be displayed in the manner specified in these Guidelines. The presentation of the LoyaltyGames Logo must include a description of your relationship to LoyaltyGames. In addition, the LoyaltyGames Logo must be linked to the www.theloyaltygames.com website.